Friday, June 11, 2010

The Worst Movies I've Ever Seen













Every where you look you can find a list of the best movies ever made or the most critically acclaimed movies. So, I thought maybe it would be fun to do something that's a little different. So, I've decided to make a list of the five worst movies that I have ever seen. Some of the movies that I dislike the most are movies that I actually turned off before they ended. However, I will limit myself to movies that I actually finished watching. So here's a list (in no particular order) of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Candyman (1992)
Candyman is a horror movie about a supernatural force that kills people who go into a dark room and say "Candyman" five times. The movie, which could have been interesting
if it had been done well, was boring and, frankly, stupid. The visuals weren't scary enough and the acting wasn't good enough for this to even be considered a funny B-grade horror movie. It just wasn't any good. The movie was written by Clive Barker which gave me high hopes that this movie would be a good scare. However, about thirty minutes in I realized that it was actually a major let down.


Norbit (2007)

Eddie Murphy used to be a funny guy. He truly did. But, his funniness has slowly gone away over the last few years. His movies, particularly his kids movies, just keep getting worse and worse. However, Norbit is probably the worst Eddie Murphy movie ever made. I can't believe I actually watched this whole movie. The movie is about a skinny guy, played by Eddie Murphy, who is engaged to a HUGE woman, also played by Eddie Murphy, who meets a pretty woman who he wants to leave the other Eddie Murphy for. Now, just re-read that a few times and you'll understand how terribly unfunny this movie was. I didn't smile or laugh at all, the entire time. It would have been more entertaining to sit and stare at a blank TV screen. This movie was probably the biggest waste of time ever.

The Forgotten (2004)

The Forgotten is a science fiction/thriller/horror movie that was completely ridiculous. The Forgotten is about people who are told that their children never existed. They then begin to remember that they did, in fact, have children in the past. Then the movie turns into some sort of weird government conspiracy and alien thing. It just didn't make any sense. Part of me thinks it was meant to be scary, while the other part of me thinks, maybe, just maybe, it was meant to be a comedy because it is so stupid it's actually a little funny. But not funny enough to make it worth watching. This movie is NOT worth watching.

Date Movie (2006)

Date Movie was such a waste of time that even writing this review of it is a waste of my time. So, I'm not going to write a review of it. All I'll say is that it's stupid and pointless and should never be watched by any one because by watching this movie people are supporting the people who make these dumb movies and these people should not be supported.

Well, there are the four worst movies I've ever seen. My recommendation is that you don't even waste your time with these movies because they are not worth it! If you're in need of some movies to watch scroll through the blog and find some movies that are actually good!

-H

1 comment:

  1. Agreed..Date movie is worst worst of the given list...I didn't like this movie at all....

    ReplyDelete